- I’m not being obtuse, but you’re acute girl.
- *quick body roll* trace my tangent lines.
- At .01 significance, there is enough evidence to support the claim that you’re hotter than average.
- You must be Sin²(X) and I must be Cos²(X), because we are meant to be 1.
- I don’t know if you’re in my range, but I’d like to take you back to my domain.
- I am 99% confident that you rate between an 9.9 and a 10.0 on my scale.
- I’ll take you to the limit as x approaches infinity.
- Are you C₆H₁₂O₆ because you’re sweet?
- If I were an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
- Are you an exothermic chemical reaction because you’re hot?
- I’ve got my ion you.
- You’re so hot, you denature my proteins.
- I wish I were Adenine because then I could get paired with U.
- Whenever I’m near you I undergo anaerobic restoration because you take my breath away.
- I must be guanine and you must be cytosine, because we are meant to be.